Below To Make $45 Commission
On Every Sale You Generate!"
Author / Life Coach
Founder Of The
Panic Conqueror Program
here to learn more about me!)
Thank you for checking this page. I would like seize this opportunity to personally invite you to become my joint venture partner for the Panic Conqueror program because I believe we both can benefit from it.
So without taking too much of your time, let's get straight to the offer...
The Product – Panic Conqueror
Panic Conqueror is a treatment program specifically designed for panic and anxiety sufferers. Through this program, panic disorders and most anxiety disorders as well will be fully understood, immediately treated, and permanently eliminated.
My hope is that people will truly find hope and healing in this program and many will be made aware of its truths and facts. Everything is found in the Panic Conqueror book entitled, The 45 Powerful Ways to Eliminate Panic Attacks.
The Affiliate Program – You get 75%, I get 25%!
Yes, you can have great profitable commissions with this affiliate program.
Now if you will use your affiliate link, I will be giving you the 75% commission for every sale that you will make from the people that you will refer to me. That is equivalent to $45 commission. On the other hand, the remaining 25% will go to my business. So in this way, both of us will win.
90 Day Cookie System
When you refer someone to my site, you will earn a commission if the customers buy my product within 90 days. So even if they will not buy right away, and they happen to purchase my program after a month or so because of my email campaign, you will still get the 75% commission from the sale.
Here are the 3 Benefits of our Affiliate Program
1.) You will earn 75% commission on the $67-worth product named Panic Conqueror. Minus the ClickBank fees, you will earn the $45 from the sale.
2.) The potential customer has 90 days to decide if they want to make their purchase and you still get credited for it.
3.) You are endorsing a high-quality product that is bound to make it big in the market. The Panic Conqueror has been excellently crafted to exceed the standards of most similar treatments. More and more people are beginning to find their hope in the product. The numbers speak for themselves.
Four Reasons Why You Should Promote
1.) First is that we do the hard work for you. From emails to graphics, all is set for you to use. No hassles and stresses on your end. Just bring in your customers and we will take of the rest.
2.) We make use of ClickBank, definitely the safest and the most trustworthy retailer site in the internet.
3.) We also use autoresponder emails and mail merging techniques. This makes the updates much faster and on time.
To Begin, Follow These Very Easy Steps
Step 1 – Open a free ClickBank Account and generate an Account ID. Please click this link to sign up now. As I said I while ago, ClickBank is the most reliable affiliate management site. It is free and in just a few minutes, you are good to go. ClickBank will also handle the payment processing.
Click here if you need a ClickBank Account
Step 2 - Then generate your own personal hoplink. This special link will be used to track all your sales generated from the affiliate program. Just use your ClickBank Account ID and insert it into the link we have below.
Your personal hoplink would look like this:
Replace the XXXX with your ClickBank Account ID.
This is how your sales will be tracked.
Step 3 – After Steps 1 and 2, simply use the emails and other promotional tools below so that you can send them to your list and place them on your website as well. Please do remember to replace the XXXX link with your own personal affiliate ID.
===> To Get Instant Access To Our Proven Marketing Tools <===
Enter your Email Address below and
press the "FREE Instant Access" Button!
| Video | Success
Stories | FAQ |
About | Blog
| Articles | Resources